I have the pictures for all these problems.
I purchase a living room set, a desk and a bedroom set.
Living Room Set: They had to fix a few things, but not a bid deal.
Desk: They had to re-deliver this desk 4 times, because each time they deliver a different set it came with different problems, scratch, broken leg and the worse, it came with termites, the kind of termites from India, is not droppings but it looks like sand.
Bedroom set: broken mirrow and now the drawers handles are becoming loose and when you try to tighten them, they brake, because is made out of a lousy material that looks like steel but it is not, is called "calamine". There response to this is that they know about the problem but the only solution is for me to buy these handles again from them at a very high price for each handle $13.00 ea. I bought these furniture 3 years ago, and they said is out of warranty, which it is awful. It is only myself and my husband in the house and we take good care of our furniture and our house. I have a bedroom set that has 32 years and if you see it you would not believe it, it does not even has a scratch and the handles, I have never had to tighten them.
I WILL NEVER BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM EL DORADO AGAIN IN MY LIFE. Unfortunately my dresser handles pictures are more than 5 mg, therefore is a petty I can not send them for you all to see them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Furniture quality
- Customer service
- Poor quality of failing furniture
- Poor customer sales
- Lack of concern about furniture falling apart
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Bought a sofa at El Dorado. It is peeling horribly. Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."