I have the pictures for all these problems.
I purchase a living room set, a desk and a bedroom set.
Living Room Set: They had to fix a few things, but not a bid deal.
Desk: They had to re-deliver this desk 4 times, because each time they deliver a different set it came with different problems, scratch, broken leg and the worse, it came with termites, the kind of termites from India, is not droppings but it looks like sand.
Bedroom set: broken mirrow and now the drawers handles are becoming loose and when you try to tighten them, they brake, because is made out of a lousy material that looks like steel but it is not, is called "calamine". There response to this is that they know about the problem but the only solution is for me to buy these handles again from them at a very high price for each handle $13.00 ea. I bought these furniture 3 years ago, and they said is out of warranty, which it is awful. It is only myself and my husband in the house and we take good care of our furniture and our house. I have a bedroom set that has 32 years and if you see it you would not believe it, it does not even has a scratch and the handles, I have never had to tighten them.
I WILL NEVER BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM EL DORADO AGAIN IN MY LIFE. Unfortunately my dresser handles pictures are more than 5 mg, therefore is a petty I can not send them for you all to see them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Furniture quality
- Customer service
- Poor quality of failing furniture
- Poor customer sales
- Lack of concern about furniture falling apart
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Bought a sofa at El Dorado. It is peeling horribly. Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I would never walk into a store with the store looking like this the store manager needs to be fired the recovery in the store is horrible there's no one..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."