El Dorado Furniture - Complaint

32 of 79 El Dorado Furniture reviews

I have the pictures for all these problems.

I purchase a living room set, a desk and a bedroom set.

Living Room Set: They had to fix a few things, but not a bid deal.

Desk: They had to re-deliver this desk 4 times, because each time they deliver a different set it came with different problems, scratch, broken leg and the worse, it came with termites, the kind of termites from India, is not droppings but it looks like sand.

Bedroom set: broken mirrow and now the drawers handles are becoming loose and when you try to tighten them, they brake, because is made out of a lousy material that looks like steel but it is not, is called "calamine". There response to this is that they know about the problem but the only solution is for me to buy these handles again from them at a very high price for each handle $13.00 ea. I bought these furniture 3 years ago, and they said is out of warranty, which it is awful. It is only myself and my husband in the house and we take good care of our furniture and our house. I have a bedroom set that has 32 years and if you see it you would not believe it, it does not even has a scratch and the handles, I have never had to tighten them.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM EL DORADO AGAIN IN MY LIFE. Unfortunately my dresser handles pictures are more than 5 mg, therefore is a petty I can not send them for you all to see them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Furniture quality
    • Customer service
    • Poor quality of failing furniture
    • Poor customer sales
    • Lack of concern about furniture falling apart

Reason of review:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 79 El Dorado Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.