5.0

Ordered a leather reclining sofa & love seat.2 delivery guys came that supposedly didn't speak English.

Instead of them both bringing one piece at a time, one guy was trying to push the sofa & the other was pushing the love seat on dollies that were way too small. The furniture was falling off into the mulched area of our yard. Then they decided to unpackaged them on the wet sidewalk & bring in one piece at a time. I watched them cut open the box and rip through the plastic with a box cutter.

I yelled to them that they needed to be more careful. Needless to say, he slit the leather in four places. They were totally careless & said they had to return the damaged love seat. I soon received a call from Eldorado.

Delivery guys reported that it had a stain on it so I had refused it.

And now it's on back order!!!I'll be calling when they open ....,,..

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
Hialeah, Florida, United States #1349074
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Greetings and thank you for your feedback.We apologize in regards to your experience.

El Dorado Furniture goes to great lengths to wow every customer, every time.

A representative will be in contact with you today to discuss your case further.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.