Style and Design

On Dec 2016 I bought a reclining set at eldorado Miami, on Sep. 2017 my 3 seat recliner was partially function and the back was tilt over than should, I called and a tech visit was to order a part, the part for some reason was never ordered or was wrong, in December 2017 after screaming at customer service, they attempt to deliver a new pc on 2/2/18 with was also damaged.

today i called and told i need to wait for a new shipment coming in 2/28/2018, this is the worse customer service I ever experienced. this company do not have any inventory or replacement good.

horrible customer service, a manager never calls back, I have emails and pictures since 9/2017. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ELDORADO.

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want them to replace it immediately, i am tired or waiting, it's almost 6 month..

I didn't like: Service is realy bad.

Comments

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
#1432039
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We would like to learn more about your experience.

Please send us an email with your contact information to customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email.

Please use the special code, EDF020920, on the subject line of your email. Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking to you.