Update added by user Jul 14
I am hoping el dorado shows up next Monday the 18th as scheduled.My whole couch needs to be re stuffed.
I can't even sit on it without a pillow under my butt.
We will see how it goes.It's at least a 2 hour job.
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014.My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone.
I called El Dorado and they told me my year warranty was over and gave me a email to send pictures to. I did and they called to tell me my warranty was over, if I would like to pay here is some technician #'s. That couch, for that money should be not be crinkled and dipped in 2 places.
It is defective and poor quality for this amount of money.They are so sweet when you buy, so wonderful, but have a problem with an expensive couch.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy
- Poor quality product
- Lack of concern about furniture falling apart
- Furniture quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- El Dorado Furniture Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Purchased sofa. Within a couple weeks, the USB port broke and my elbow went through the armrest. Called them, sent out a "tech" which was a delivery driver who looked..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We had a roofer Samuel"Mike" Chaney owner of Payless Roofing give us an estimate for a new roof after hurricane Wilma. The insurance company rejected Payless Roofing's estimate on the..."
- "3rd time we are here waisting our time because whoever opens on Saturday its always late , like 6 customer came already and they left leaving this comments on the..."
- "CheapGlasses123.com is truly cheap glasses, ordered 3 pairs, all flimsy 1st pair fell apart in a week.Trying to get customer service, evasive, rude, dishonest.Professionals at working paypals fine print to..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."