Update added by user Jul 14
I am hoping el dorado shows up next Monday the 18th as scheduled.My whole couch needs to be re stuffed.
I can't even sit on it without a pillow under my butt.
We will see how it goes.It's at least a 2 hour job.
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014.My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone.
I called El Dorado and they told me my year warranty was over and gave me a email to send pictures to. I did and they called to tell me my warranty was over, if I would like to pay here is some technician #'s. That couch, for that money should be not be crinkled and dipped in 2 places.
It is defective and poor quality for this amount of money.They are so sweet when you buy, so wonderful, but have a problem with an expensive couch.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy
- Poor quality product
- Lack of concern about furniture falling apart
- Furniture quality
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I ordered $170.00 dress what I received , pure garbage don't evere order from this Web site they are crooks there's no other way to describe this group of people..."
- "This restaurant especially the cashier and cook are disgusting. They use there bare hands handling money, coughing and rubbing there nose to then make a me a salad & handle..."
- "I have just received another letter requesting my hazard insurance coverage be $166,038. My current coverage is $171,000. So I call penny mac to let them know they need to..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."