Pompano Beach, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jul 14, 2016

I am hoping el dorado shows up next Monday the 18th as scheduled.My whole couch needs to be re stuffed.

I can't even sit on it without a pillow under my butt.

We will see how it goes.It's at least a 2 hour job.

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016

I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014.My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone.

Related: El Dorado Furniture - Poor quality/defective sectional sofa: All the springs have sprung!!

I called El Dorado and they told me my year warranty was over and gave me a email to send pictures to. I did and they called to tell me my warranty was over, if I would like to pay here is some technician #'s. That couch, for that money should be not be crinkled and dipped in 2 places.

It is defective and poor quality for this amount of money.They are so sweet when you buy, so wonderful, but have a problem with an expensive couch.

954-649-1652

Cathy Holland

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Couch.

I didn't like: Return policy, Poor quality product, Lack of concern about furniture falling apart, Furniture quality.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE El Dorado Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1196380

I have finally had my problem resolved.Ingred, the manager of El Dorado in Coconut Creek went out of her way to resolve the problem of my poorly manufactured couch.

She sent the repair man here not one but two times. The first time he re stuffed the whole couch and there was still a spot that needed stuffing. The man came out again today. He was pleasant and helpful, and did the best he could.

Ingred should be commended on her kindness and helpfulness..She worked around my schedule and was always helpful and kind.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1176073

Due to this site, I recieved a response on ypthis site..All the FB posts and direct Emails to Eldorado Furniture went unanswered.

Pissed Consuner got response for me.Supposedly, there is a serviceman coming over to "fix" my problem with my couch

I'll let you know how that goes

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Greetings and thank you for your feedback.We apologize about your experience.

We would like to learn more about your case.

A representative will be contacting you this evening to discuss your matter further.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.

CathyH2016

This is the email I sent to El dorado customer service when the repair guy left, as I was unable to reach her by phone:

I am beyond upset.Your servicemen just left.

He had no pictures and the wrong purchasing information .

He only looked at it saying someone will call me to come out and repair my couch. It needs 2 hours worth of work , full stuffing

I took the day off from work today expecting, as you told me.. This would be retired today!!!

How come he had no pictures?? They are in this very email that I sent confirms I sent you the pictures

The serviceman said someone will contact me again to make arrangements to fix the couch I cannot take any more time off work !!

This situation is getting worse and worse!! My day off is Monday, and IF that coordinates with their schedule I will spend ANOTHER day sitting around my house waiting.

This is NOT what you told me!!!!What is the remedy???????????