1.7
Style and Design

I received a mattress that I bought for my son 2 weeks ago.It is a memory foam mattress that was the package with the kids bedroom set I had selected.

I was not giving an option for the level of firmness and when I received I did realize it was really firm but felt I had to give it some time to settle. I personally have a Temperpedic extra firm mattress for myself and I love it. However, this mattress I purchased from El dorado is like sleeping on the tile floor of how firm it is. There is absolutely no way I can sleep on it.

I gave it two weeks and it does not contour to the body in anyway. I have called the customer service department at the store and the person who answered Pedro has advised me that all sales are final and there is nothing he can do. I said I can't believe that you are going to leave your customer completely dissatisfied with a purchase especially when I was never given the option to pick the level of firmness of the mattress. I am not talking about a piece of furniture that I decided I did not like how it looked.

I am talking about a person's rest. He wanted to pass me to the sales person to see what she can do. I refused because working in Customer service myself I know that sales can only sell and if Customer service is refusing to do an exchange and I even offered to pay a restocking fee than the sales person will not be able to do anything for me either. In other words I have been told that I need to just toss it if can't live with it and buy another one.

if this is the case, then I will do that but I will never buy another piece of furniture from El dorado, but clearly one customer really does not matter to the company. I was later called by another man Hugo who stated it is illegal for them to accept a mattress as a return and if they did they would have to throw it away but I can just go to Walmart and buy a mattress topper.

HOW DISRESCPECTFUL!!!!!Customer satisfaction means nothing to these people.

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments