Melbourne, Florida

Update by user Feb 16, 2012

***** ATTENTION! UPDATE! *****

A WONDERFUL LADY FROM THE EL DORADO CORPORATE OFFICE (WHOM HAS BEEN TRYING TO ASSIST ME ...) CALLED TODAY WITH GOOD NEWS!

They have made their decision in respects to \"good faith\" to REFUND (by form of \"Store-Credit\") the price of the sofa & tax related charges. This was the RIGHT thing to do & illustrates an honest effort on their part as a WHOLE to maintain the integrity of the Business. I do understand NOW, that the unfortunate situation which I had found myself in the middle of, was NOT the cause of direct intention(s) of the Company as a WHOLE but rather the incompetency of a isolated FEW within whom participated in the \"chain of events!\"

Although they did represent El Darado Furniture in a unsatisfactory way & it made for a very untimely & time consuming process - their are faulty links in many aspects/situations of life & the IMPORTANT thing is the acknowledgement of these weak links & the efforts to improve, take responsibility and permit & support the overall change in a faulty system set in place (whether the fault be on the part of a few irresponsible individuals or the actual system itself!) ...

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS RIGHT & RENEWING MY PERSONAL FAITH IN A COMPANY WHICH I HAD PUT MY TRUST IN!

Sincerely,

Tiffany

PS ~ I would love to give credit to the sweet lady whom invested much time & efforts to assist me in this matter - thus achieving this epicly awesome end result, however, I respect her privacy so .... Anyways, THANK YOU, YOU ARE SO, SO APPRECIATED!

Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2012

I bought a sofa with a MAJOR manufacture's defect... The threading is ripping through the material of the sofa because it is both too tightly sewn AND the micro fiber is a very LOW thread count apparently from my guess anyways... I called them 2 months after purchasing it, immediately upon notice & they claimed they would send someone to look at it and never did after months of calls back & forth & several requests for additional images of the damage (which I quickly & gladly sent)...

NOW! 3yrs later approximately, they have still not even come to look at it & are trying to sell me the "it's out of warranty" BUUL with the - We will send you our Policy routine!!!

I am livid! BUT ... NOT wornOut!!!!

I will make them take care of this even if court costs exceed the total costs of the sofa!

Which I might add ... I also purchased a 3yr cleaning warranty that stated to remove any stains or the sofa would be FULLY replaced. During the period of which they were "blowing me off" & neglecting to send someone out to investigate the damage - I had a friend spill something on the sofa that would not come out & when I called & informed them of the stain & that i had purchased "3yr Warranty Protection" they insisted that I wait until the other damage had been looked at in case the sofa was being replaced so it wasn't a wasted trip on their part ...

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #952088

If this furniture came to me in this condition I would not approve the delivery.also I would get my money back. Sounds like I will have to think twice before completing my transaction.

dalia

no recomiendo trabajar en ventas,,esta compania tienen unos duenos *** un concepto muy bajo de lo que es administracion y amor al projimo,,son tacanos , muertos de hambre, y la idea en esa compania es exprimirte hasta quemarte,,el que quiera entrar en esta compania pasara momentos amargos, y por eso hago este review, no es bueno para trabajar, no hay ningun tipo de beneficios extras, mucha explotacion laboral, e irrespeto a tu tiempo y trabajo, hay uno de los hijos de los duenos que se llama DANY CAPO es la persona mas despota y descarada, maltrata hasta las empleadas y es racista

jjcar99

El dorado please come to Kissimmee, FL.We moved out of south florida in 2006 and bought all our furniture from El Dorado one week prior to moving.

The furniture is great, durable, comfortable, etc. We furnished our whole house, over $5k. We recently added some furniture here and shopped all that Kissimmee had... We settled at one of the local stores but I almost just ordered from El Dorado 'on-line' .

We are happy with our latest purchase but I am concerned about it holding up after reading these reviews ( I won't mention the company ).

El Dorado is a family based company.Love them!!