El Dorado Furniture Customer Care Review from Miami, Florida

11 of 79 El Dorado Furniture reviews

I went to El Dirado outlet Miller square to buy a pub bar I had seen earlier today and noticed the one on the floor was scratched badly.I was still willing to take it.

I asked Daryl (store manager) if he could give me a small discount... he said the person who can make that decision wouldn't be back till Monday Labor Day.

Then as I'm sitting for 40 minutes while he checks to see if other outlet store has one in stock I can go get..a customer is walking out saying to Daryl "thank you for the discount you gave me!"

That is just not acceptable customer service!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
El_Dorado_Furniture4200

Sep 04 #1207874 New York, New York, United States

El Dorado Furniture verified representative

Greetings and Good Morning. Thank you for your feedback.We apologize about your experience and for the misunderstanding. We investigated your case and found that the discounts we currently have in all of our stores are the Labor Day Sales Event promotions which run until tomorrow. Please click here for further information on this promotions: www.ElDoradoFurniture.com/LaborDay. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions. Thank you in advance and have a great rest of the day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to El Dorado Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about El Dorado Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×