2.1
Style and Design

I went to El Dirado outlet Miller square to buy a pub bar I had seen earlier today and noticed the one on the floor was scratched badly.I was still willing to take it.

I asked Daryl (store manager) if he could give me a small discount... he said the person who can make that decision wouldn't be back till Monday Labor Day.

Then as I'm sitting for 40 minutes while he checks to see if other outlet store has one in stock I can go get..a customer is walking out saying to Daryl "thank you for the discount you gave me!"

That is just not acceptable customer service!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of el dorado furniture customer care from El Dorado Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants El Dorado Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by El Dorado Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
New York, New York, United States #1207874
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Greetings and Good Morning.Thank you for your feedback.We apologize about your experience and for the misunderstanding.

We investigated your case and found that the discounts we currently have in all of our stores are the Labor Day Sales Event promotions which run until tomorrow. Please click here for further information on this promotions: www.ElDoradoFurniture.com/LaborDay.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.Thank you in advance and have a great rest of the day!