4.0

I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in. The middle leg of the bed was bent in. That is not the problem, the problem is that when I visited the store 8/7/2015 the manager said she ordered the parts for replacement she got all my information and said that once it had arrived she would call around 2 weeks, but it would not be covered by the warranty. The reason she gave was that I deconstructed it myself. I returned today 9/8/2015 to see how the excuse of a service was going now that no call was done, and I got the bad news that the screws were never ordered that the leg was in but I couldn't have it. The manager explained that she was doing me a favor. Just to explain my discomfort a beds screws should not have gotten eaten In when using a Phillip screwdriver, in both occasions she treated me not as a customer yet like if I needed to beg to get a proper service. She had the decency of explaining that the same thing had happened to her with her bed, reassuring me what kind of *** furniture her company was dishing out. And after all that she still had the face to tell me that I could have damaged the bed at deconstruction. Makes no sense if you know that the product is *** at least your service should weight it out. But no as a client I have to go beg for warranty and for such a crappy service. Never buy at this company or at least At

El Dorado Furniture

4200 NW 167th St

Miami gardens Fl. 33054

Or with Yanicel Diaz

margogr1985 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at El Dorado Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants El Dorado Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by El Dorado Furniture and el dorado furniture manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Good Evening, Thank you once again for your feedback.We are glad that we were able to come up with a solution to your case.

We hope to see you shopping again in one of our Boulevard Showrooms soon.Have a great rest of the day!