Cape Coral, Florida

Ok went to el dorado was assured the furniture I was buying was high end leather.With in six months the recliner started to wear out went in spoke to someone was told they would send some one out long story short six months later numerous emails and phone calls it was replaced.

Well guess what new recliner is doing the same thing and the stuffing is coming out. I will never never never buy another thing from them.

Very disappointed in them and their customer service.Couch is doing same thing only reason it has lasted this long is because we do not use it that much.

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
Hialeah, Florida, United States #1228081

Greetings and thank you for your feedback.We apologize about your experience.

We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact information and the name under the account to: customercare@eldoradofurniture.com. A representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours.

Please use the special code, EDF101616, on the subject line of your email.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.