El Dorado Furniture Recliner Review from Cape Coral, Florida
Ok went to el dorado was assured the furniture I was buying was high end leather.With in six months the recliner started to wear out went in spoke to someone was told they would send some one out long story short six months later numerous emails and phone calls it was replaced.
Well guess what new recliner is doing the same thing and the stuffing is coming out. I will never never never buy another thing from them.
Very disappointed in them and their customer service.Couch is doing same thing only reason it has lasted this long is because we do not use it that much.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you..."
- "I used this site to hire a man named R. B. we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean..."
- "Can't tell you how pleased I am with Maaco Fort Myers. Had two cars repainted in a month and both came out fantastic!! Great service and great paint jobs and..."