2.0

Bought a sofa at El Dorado.It is peeling horribly.

Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was not much better.

BUYER BEWARE.I will never purchase anything there agail.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of el dorado furniture sofa. El Dorado Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned el dorado furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at El Dorado Furniture.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

Omg!Same thing happened to my sectional.

I felt bad for thinking that a friend had left a heating device nearby or something but then saw that a separate piece that i had across the room started doing the same thing. Im moving and cant even bring this *** with me.

Gotta re-buy furniture all over again.Sucks

to Anonymous #1135755

This is horrible, you would think they sell quality furniture.

NEVER ever will I EVER purchase anything from them, I have the same exact experience.

Wish there were a class action law suit.