Featured Not resolved

I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado.Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had gone past, I was told it was no longer in warranty.

Some time went by, and 2 triple recliner sofas started peeling, I contacted them again, and I was told it was normal wear and tear, I accepted the excuse, because I was told that nothing could be done.

I have been extremely angry, and I feel that my experience has to be shared, more pieces have the same defect, El Dorado should have accepted some responsibility, as it was not normal wear and tear, but in fact faulty merchandise.I send various e mails receiving the same response "out of warranty" I will never buy another piece from El Dorado.

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality product, Lack of concern about furniture falling apart.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1338479

I have had the same issues with eldorado sofas. Billy 305-389-1534

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1321709
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Good Evening and thank you for your feedback.We apologize in regards to your experience.

El Dorado Furniture goes to great lengths to wow every customer, every time. We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact name, information and further details to customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email.

Please use the special code, EDF042717, on the subject line of your email.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.