3.0
Style and Design

THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY.WRONG ITEMS, MISSED DELIVERY, NO ITEMS.

I BOUGHT A LOW MODERN BED AND WAS GIVEN A 12" MATTRESS WHICH COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE BED. DID NOTHING TO FIX THIS. THEY HAD A WRONG ADDRESS ON THE 2ND DELIVERY, AFTER IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE, THEY STILL CHARGED ME A DELIVERY FEE.

PLUS, I ENDED UP CANCELING ANOTHER ORDER CAUSE OF THEIR LIES AND UNPROFESSIONALISM.THIS HAS AFFECTED ME SO MUCH AS ALL I COME HOME TO DO AFTER LONG WORK HOURS IS TO SLEEP WHICH I CANT EVEN DO, SAD !!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

Ms. Novoa,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you with your situation. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at our Wellington location, and continuing our relationship with you.

Thanks again!

El Dorado Furniture - Customer Care Review from Miami, Florida El Dorado Furniture "I went to El Dirado outlet Miller square to buy a pub bar I had seen earlier today and noticed the one on the floor was scratched badly. I..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - EL DARADO FURNITURE El Dorado Furniture "I bought a sofa with a MAJOR manufacture's defect... The threading is ripping through the material of the sofa because it is both too tightly sewn AND the micro fiber..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - Manager Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida El Dorado Furniture "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more