West Palm Beach, Florida
3.0
Style and Design

THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY.WRONG ITEMS, MISSED DELIVERY, NO ITEMS.

I BOUGHT A LOW MODERN BED AND WAS GIVEN A 12" MATTRESS WHICH COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE BED. DID NOTHING TO FIX THIS. THEY HAD A WRONG ADDRESS ON THE 2ND DELIVERY, AFTER IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE, THEY STILL CHARGED ME A DELIVERY FEE.

PLUS, I ENDED UP CANCELING ANOTHER ORDER CAUSE OF THEIR LIES AND UNPROFESSIONALISM.THIS HAS AFFECTED ME SO MUCH AS ALL I COME HOME TO DO AFTER LONG WORK HOURS IS TO SLEEP WHICH I CANT EVEN DO, SAD !!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

El Dorado Furniture Customer C

Ms. Novoa,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you with your situation. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at our Wellington location, and continuing our relationship with you.

Thanks again!

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - EL DARADO FURNITURE El Dorado Furniture "I bought a sofa with a MAJOR manufacture's defect... The threading is ripping through the material of the sofa because it is both too tightly sewn AND the micro fiber..." Read more Peeling "Genuine Leather" Sofa from EL DORADO FURNITURE El Dorado Furniture "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more