Style and Design

Purchased a dining room set that I can’t even use. The chairs were assembled incorrectly causing the screws to fall out of place once you sat on the chairs.

Some chairs were missing screws and others pinched your leg or buttocks area. Dissatisfied with the level of service and the quality of the furniture. Have exchanged the chairs twice and they still have screws that pinch your body. No one at the store knows the days or times that the store manager works.

I keep getting the run around without a resolution. All I want is for the store to credit my account for the faulty chairs, so that I may purchase a set of chairs that we can feel comfortable using especially that the holiday season is approaching.

I liked: Style of furniture.

I didn't like: Customer service does not resolve issue, And advise everyone not to buy from el dorado, Return policy, Warranty, Poor customer sales.

Comments

Hello, I’ve been in contact with customer care for the past 2 months without any resolution. Please let me know who I need to speak too or an email that will go directly to someone that will take care of my issue.

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Good Morning and thank you for your feedback. El Dorado Furniture goes to great lengths to WOW every customer, every time.

We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact name, information and further details to customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email.

Please use the special code, EDF1011PC, on the subject line of your email. Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.