Style and Design

Bought furniture from their Plantation store in May.When the bed was delivered, three of its sections were damaged, took pictures and reported to the company instantly.

They agreed to replace, at 2nd delivery, one of the sections delivered was more damaged then the original and one section was not even delivered. Again reported. A manager called me to address my issues and after 4 calls, assured me delivery first thing Monday morning as I had a meeting in Miami at 12pm. No one showed up.

As I arrive for my meeting, I get a call from the delivery guy to give me my 3-hour window! I stopped at the store that evening, and the Manager’s sentiment was that he was “helping” me resolve my issues, and that after missing work on 3 separate days I should not be upset. I then called my credit card company. Now I’m being harassed by the managers to schedule a pick-up of the furniture, with no attempt to address my issues.

I have asked to talk with someone from Corporate to address my issues. Have called at least 4 times and almost 2 months later I am still waiting! Bottom line, they don’t deliver the same quality of product that is in the showroom, the managers are extremely unprofessional and have no concern and respect for people and their time. Given the number of complaints on this site and others, it shows that the Company obviously DOES NOT CARE.

Find another vendor for furniture.There are many that treat customers with RESPECT.

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments