Peeling "Genuine Leather" Sofa from EL DORADO FURNITURE
We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling.This is supposed to be a "genuine leather" sofa.
I've had leather sofas for many years and not one of them have peeled. The "expert" technician report stated that it was mistreated. The report was completely indignant and the only liquid that was ever on that couch, was sweat. If sweat made this "genuine leather" sofa peel, then why didn't the other ones I had for more than 10 years?
However, be warned... The manufacturer will refuse to fix it when this happens. DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!
The store didn't stand out for the client either, they back up the manufacturer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Lack of concern about furniture falling apart
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I am trying to do my best to be fair to Keystone. 2016 Fuzion 371 on first trip out battery compartment caught on fire from the battery cables. ..."
- " I went and seen this person and was disappointed with the service also this person is a *** she has a arrest record to prove it if you check..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."