Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling.This is supposed to be a "genuine leather" sofa.

I've had leather sofas for many years and not one of them have peeled. The "expert" technician report stated that it was mistreated. The report was completely indignant and the only liquid that was ever on that couch, was sweat. If sweat made this "genuine leather" sofa peel, then why didn't the other ones I had for more than 10 years?

However, be warned... The manufacturer will refuse to fix it when this happens. DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!

The store didn't stand out for the client either, they back up the manufacturer.

Review about: El Dorado Furniture Thomas Brown Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Salesman.

I didn't like: Poor quality product, Lack of concern about furniture falling apart.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion