1201 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, USA

I Purchased a leather recliner set from El Dorado, and within 6 months it peeling and spotting, It looks like the leather has a very thin layer of outer skin.I paid $ 1,400.00 for the item.

I have tried to contact them but cannot get a direct email for warranty dept only a general email address which seems to be going nowhere. The furniture is overseas as I shipped it to my villa and it costs me freight and duty to get it here. I want to be contacted by El Dorado to have this rectified.

I was told it was their best selling Recliner set.I had purchased over $20,000.00 in furniture for my overseas client at the same time.

Review about: 100759957.

I liked: Salesman.

I didn't like: Poor quality of failing furniture.

2.3
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $2500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

Cristina
Miami, Florida, United States #1336807

Did they do anything for you? I am having same issue with peeling sofa.

to Cristina #1336824

They went back to the manufacturer who denied that they had a problem even after I offered to send back the couch to them ( I am living overseas) at their expense for analysis or to cut a piece of the material and return it for testing.

El Dorado then offered to give us a $ 795.00 credit for the purchase, I explaine that I had 11 months earlier paid approx $1,400.00 and thought that it was unfair, they then took it up higher and El Dorado has offered me a store credit for the full purchase price.

Here is my problem, the couch is part of a set I bought, shipped overseas and paid customs duties, If I replace it I would have to do that all over again, the other pieces have not been affected, however we do not sit in or really use them only when guests come. I would prefer a refund of my money as I do not want any product from that manufacturer, I have no confidence.

El Dorado is still holding on to keep something but they should just release a full refund, I told them that my wife and I would discuss and this is what we agreed we expect, a full refund. I will return to them at their expense if they wish.

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
Hialeah, Florida, United States #1291695
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Greetings, and thank you for your feedback.We apologize in regards to your experience.

El Dorado Furniture goes to great lengths to WOW every customer, every time. We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact name, information and further details to customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email.

Please use the special code, EDF022117, on the subject line of your email.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.