I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in. The middle leg of the bed was bent in. That is not the problem, the problem is that when I visited the store 8/7/2015 the manager said she ordered the parts for replacement she got all my information and said that once it had arrived she would call around 2 weeks, but it would not be covered by the warranty. The reason she gave was that I deconstructed it myself. I returned today 9/8/2015 to see how the excuse of a service was going now that no call was done, and I got the bad news that the screws were never ordered that the leg was in but I couldn't have it. The manager explained that she was doing me a favor. Just to explain my discomfort a beds screws should not have gotten eaten In when using a Phillip screwdriver, in both occasions she treated me not as a customer yet like if I needed to beg to get a proper service. She had the decency of explaining that the same thing had happened to her with her bed, reassuring me what kind of *** furniture her company was dishing out. And after all that she still had the face to tell me that I could have damaged the bed at deconstruction. Makes no sense if you know that the product is *** at least your service should weight it out. But no as a client I have to go beg for warranty and for such a crappy service. Never buy at this company or at least At
El Dorado Furniture
4200 NW 167th St
Miami gardens Fl. 33054
Or with Yanicel Diaz
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "Shame for American industry , don't rent or buy any Rv you'll waste your money , terrible installation , hazardous machin , we rent brand new one 2015 470k Msrp..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."