El Dorado Furniture - Review about Bed from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in. The middle leg of the bed was bent in. That is not the problem, the problem is that when I visited the store 8/7/2015 the manager said she ordered the parts for replacement she got all my information and said that once it had arrived she would call around 2 weeks, but it would not be covered by the warranty. The reason she gave was that I deconstructed it myself. I returned today 9/8/2015 to see how the excuse of a service was going now that no call was done, and I got the bad news that the screws were never ordered that the leg was in but I couldn't have it. The manager explained that she was doing me a favor. Just to explain my discomfort a beds screws should not have gotten eaten In when using a Phillip screwdriver, in both occasions she treated me not as a customer yet like if I needed to beg to get a proper service. She had the decency of explaining that the same thing had happened to her with her bed, reassuring me what kind of *** furniture her company was dishing out. And after all that she still had the face to tell me that I could have damaged the bed at deconstruction. Makes no sense if you know that the product is *** at least your service should weight it out. But no as a client I have to go beg for warranty and for such a crappy service. Never buy at this company or at least At
El Dorado Furniture
4200 NW 167th St
Miami gardens Fl. 33054
Or with Yanicel Diaz
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Would like to share after 6 weeks my leather couch is peeling I paid 2500 for real leather and I believe they lied to me my other couches leather are..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."