El Dorado Furniture - Review about Sectional Sofa from West Palm Beach, Florida
Bought a sofa at El Dorado.It is peeling horribly.
Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was not much better.
BUYER BEWARE.I will never purchase anything there agail.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc. a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp...."
- "Over a month ago, I was searching the internet for a pair of Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I found one site had them for $20 less than the rest of..."
- "I ordered the "Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles" and found nothing "Deluxe" about it. I am in the UK and wanted to surprise my mother in the US on her birthday...."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."