Bought a sofa at El Dorado.It is peeling horribly.
Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was not much better.
BUYER BEWARE.I will never purchase anything there agail.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "The Treatment Center has giant billboard ads all over Palm Beach County that show people with long-term sobriety dates yet the facility has only been open since 2009. The one..."
- "I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years. Bespoke shirts, etc. I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service . However, the FIRST..."
- "Hi! First, I'd like to say how much i love Banquet Chicken and have been buying the frozen 8pce chicken box for most of life!! I am fifty y.o. and..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."