El Dorado Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Update added by user Jun 30
Warranty is useless and the sofa fell apart in less than a year.It was barely even sat on.
High price for a piece of garbage and the worst part was the extended warranty that was sold to me and was a complete now. They said stains...tears...weren't covered.
That's why I purchased a 3 year extention.Horrible quality furniture and customer service.
Original review posted by user Jun 29
I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty.The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to not worry about any damages.
In less than one year many areas of the stitching came undone. The cushions started to look like an elephant sat on them and it rarely even got sat on. I initiated a claim with the warranty company and sent pictures and a detailed explanation. A rep was sent over and said oh thats not covered.
Clearly the extended warranty is nothing but a ***.
The quality of the furniture and poor customer service was upsetting to say the least.I will never buy anything from there again and will go out of my way to let consumers know exactly the way el dorado scams people.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of failing furniture
- Product or service
- El Dorado Furniture Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014. My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone. I called El Dorado..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."