1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

Warranty is useless and the sofa fell apart in less than a year.It was barely even sat on.

High price for a piece of garbage and the worst part was the extended warranty that was sold to me and was a complete now. They said stains...tears...weren't covered.

That's why I purchased a 3 year extention.Horrible quality furniture and customer service.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016

I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty.The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to not worry about any damages.

In less than one year many areas of the stitching came undone. The cushions started to look like an elephant sat on them and it rarely even got sat on. I initiated a claim with the warranty company and sent pictures and a detailed explanation. A rep was sent over and said oh thats not covered.

Clearly the extended warranty is nothing but a ***.

The quality of the furniture and poor customer service was upsetting to say the least.I will never buy anything from there again and will go out of my way to let consumers know exactly the way el dorado scams people.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with El Dorado Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about el dorado furniture sofa from El Dorado Furniture was poor quality of failing furniture , but reviewer liked salesman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about El Dorado Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare El Dorado Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with El Dorado Furniture?

Comments

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
Hialeah, Florida, United States #1179566
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Greetings, thank you for your message.We apologize about your experience.

We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact information and the name under your account to: customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email.

Please use the special code, EDF063016, on the subject line of your email.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.