El Dorado Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Update added by user Jun 30

Warranty is useless and the sofa fell apart in less than a year.It was barely even sat on.

High price for a piece of garbage and the worst part was the extended warranty that was sold to me and was a complete now. They said stains...tears...weren't covered.

That's why I purchased a 3 year extention.Horrible quality furniture and customer service.

Original review posted by user Jun 29

I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty.The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to not worry about any damages.

In less than one year many areas of the stitching came undone. The cushions started to look like an elephant sat on them and it rarely even got sat on. I initiated a claim with the warranty company and sent pictures and a detailed explanation. A rep was sent over and said oh thats not covered.

Clearly the extended warranty is nothing but a ***.

The quality of the furniture and poor customer service was upsetting to say the least.I will never buy anything from there again and will go out of my way to let consumers know exactly the way el dorado scams people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Salesman
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of failing furniture

Product or service
El Dorado Furniture Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #874377 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with El Dorado Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 30 #1179566 Hialeah, Florida

El Dorado Furniture verified representative

Greetings, thank you for your message. We apologize about your experience. We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact information and the name under your account to: customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email. Please use the special code, EDF063016, on the subject line of your email. Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.