having purchased a 4 piece sectional sofa with an Ottoman.I have noticed the furniture is peeling.

I live alone and have no pets or children .I have reached out to Eldorado Costumer Service with my problem. It took them 8 days to return my calls and my emails . When they finally returned my calls, their answer was there is a 90 day warranty on the furniture and you have had the furniture over 1 year. I was quite taken back with such a blunt answer, and disappointed with how this situation was handled.

I would NEVER purchase another item at Eldorado .I am almost tempted to stand outside their door and inform potential customers of Eldorado's lack of Customer Care and poor quality of furniture.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of concern about furniture falling apart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of el dorado furniture sofa. El Dorado Furniture needs to "i want the furniture repaired" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned el dorado furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at El Dorado Furniture.

Comments

I had the same experience.This store is the worst.

Save your hard earned money.

DO NOT BUY FROM EL DORADO.RIP-OFF ARTISTS.

El_Dorado_Furniture4200
El Dorado Furniture Verified Representative

Good Morning and thank you for your feedback.We apologize in regards to your experience.

El Dorado Furniture goes to great lengths to wow every customer, every time. We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact name, information and further details to customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email.

Please use the special code, EDF112415, on the subject line of your email.Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.